Download our catalogs and learn about programs, courses, tuition, fees, admissions and much more.
State-of-the-art, 248,000 sq.ft. Avondale campus will provide you with hands-on experience with everything from undercar maintenance to advanced diagnosis. Learn more here.
Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can train in less than a year.7
By submitting this form, I agree that Universal Technical Institute, Inc., Custom Training Group, Inc., and their representatives may email, call, and / or text me with marketing messages about educational programs and services, as well as for school - related communications, at any phone number I provide, including a wireless number, using prerecorded calls or automated technology. I understand that my consent is not required to apply, enroll or make any purchase.
COVID-19 FAQs | COVID-19 Updates | Online Learning FAQs | Tech Support
Learn the foundational knowledge of auto and diesel mechanics, collision repair, CNC machining and welding. Focus on leading industry brands as you learn about power and performance. In short, gain the high-demand skills that employers need.
In the Roush Yates Power & Performance courses, you can train in engine modification, tuning and performance as you learn the proper use of aftermarket parts.
From engines, fabrication and welding to aerodynamics and pit crew essentials, train in the skills used by America's elite racing series.24 Our newest program at NASCAR Tech is CNC Machining.
Our NASCAR Technical Institute in Mooresville, North Carolina, is the exclusive educational provider for NASCAR and the only campus in the country to offer NASCAR-endorsed training.
Learn the foundations of motorcycles, ATVs and watercraft, as well as the skills needed to handle engine troubleshooting and diagnosis, drivability, and performance testing. Also, get the opportunity to specialize in some of the biggest brands in the industry.
Motorcycle Mechanics Institute (MMI) specializes in Harley-Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha and BMW Motorrad.
Marine dealerships need technicians with real-world skills. They also want technicians who love the water. Diagnose, service and repair marine mechanical systems using state-of-the-industry technology and equipment.
You will train on five marine engine brands in one comprehensive program.
If you're interested in automotive, diesel, collision, motorcycle, marine, CNC machining or welding training, reach out to us today.
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For important information about the educational debt, earnings and completion rates of students who attended this program, and to review the applicable Gainful Employment disclosure, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
5) UTI programs prepare graduates for careers in industries using the provided training, primarily as automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians. Some UTI graduates get jobs within their field of study in positions other than as a technician, such as: parts associate, service writer, fabricator, paint and paint prep, and shop owner/operator. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
12) Based on data compiled from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Employment Projections (2016-2026), www.bls.gov, viewed October 24, 2017. The projected number of annual job openings, by job classification is: Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics, 75,900; Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists, 28,300; Automotive Body and Related Repairers, 17,200. Job openings include openings due to growth and net replacements.
24) NASCAR Technical Institute prepares graduates to work as entry-level automotive service technicians. Graduates who take NASCAR-specific electives also may have job opportunities in racing-related industries. Of those 2019 graduates who took electives, approximately 20% found racing-related opportunities. NASCAR Tech’s overall employment rate for 2019 was 84%.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.