1) UTI cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For important information about the educational debt, earnings and completion rates of students who attended this program, and to review the applicable Gainful Employment disclosure, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
3) Approximately 8,600 of the 9,200 UTI graduates in 2016 were available for employment. At the time of reporting, approximately 7,400 were employed within one year of their graduation date, for a total of 86%. This rate excludes graduates not available for employment because of continuing education, military service, health, incarceration, death or international student status. The rate includes graduates who completed Manufacturer-Specific Advanced Training programs and those employed in positions that were obtained before or during their UTI education, where the primary job duties after graduation align with the educational and training objectives of the program. UTI cannot guarantee employment or salary.
6) UTI graduates' achievements may vary. Individual circumstances and wages depend on personal credentials and economic factors. Work experience, industry certifications, the location of the employer and their compensation programs affect wages. UTI cannot guarantee employment or salary.
35) Employment eligibility and conditions for the REAP program are established by the employer. Any offers or conditions of employment are between the employer and applicant. See employer for details.UTI is not involved in the establishment of Tech REAP employers’ job criteria or employment eligibility. Information included on the UTI Tech Reap webpage is provided by participating employers; UTI cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by employers. UTI cannot guarantee employment or salary.