Download our catalogs and learn about programs, courses, tuition, fees, admissions and much more.
State-of-the-art, 248,000 sq.ft. Avondale campus will provide you with hands-on experience with everything from undercar maintenance to advanced diagnosis. Learn more here.
Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
All you have to do is take the first step.7 Select from the following to optimize your experience:
COVID-19 FAQs | COVID-19 Updates | Lab Info | CDC's COVID-19 website
GET THERE. FASTER. SMARTER.Our dedicated team is here to help.
Technicians are in demand. As a UTI graduate, you may be eligible to receive incentives such as tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and sign-on bonus opportunities from employers participating in the Tuition Reimbursement Incentive Program (TRIP).14
Come take a look at our hands-on labs with state-of-the-industry equipment and technology.
Contact an Admissions Representative to begin the enrollment process. Classes start on average every 3 to 6 weeks.
See how manufacturer-specific training can help increase opportunities to work on leading industry brands.1
Take an interactive 360° virtual tour by clicking on any of the program links below.
Choose from a range of programs you need to get the technical career you want.
4 out of 5 UTI graduates find employment in careers within their field of study within 1 year of graduation.
UTI has relationships with manufacturers of more than 35 leading brands.
UTI is making more than $15 million in scholarships and grants available to students in 2021.
FuelFest will be in UTI’s backyard at the legendary Irwindale Speedway on Saturday, June 19th!
RSVP to access UTI’s live streaming at FuelFest. We’ll be showing some of the vehicles at the show, highlighting some of the owners and builders and talking with them about their vehicles.
There are 3 times to view the live stream, at 11 am, 1:30 pm and 3 pm PDT.
As a sponsor of FuelFest, UTI has also obtained access to a Promotional Discount for you. We’ll be there and you can be, too.
Enter the promo code UTI when you select your tickets for a discount of $5 off the general admission price.
If you’ll be in town, drop by and see us at the event!
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
3) Approximately 8,000 of the 8,400 UTI graduates in 2019 were available for employment. At the time of reporting, approximately 6,700 were employed within one year of their graduation date, for a total of 84%. This rate excludes graduates not available
for employment because of continuing education, military service, health, incarceration, death or international student status. The rate includes graduates who completed manufacturer-specific advanced training programs and those employed in positions
that were obtained before or during their UTI education, where the primary job duties after graduation align with the educational and training objectives of the program. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
7) Some programs may require longer than one year to complete.
10) Financial aid and scholarships are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
14) Incentive programs and employee eligibility are at the discretion of the employer and available at select locations. Special conditions may apply. Talk to potential employers to learn more about the programs available in your area. UTI is an educational
institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
41) For Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects an annual average of 61,700 job openings between 2019 and 2029. Job openings include openings due to growth and net replacements. See Table 1.10 Occupational separations and openings, projected 2019-29, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, www.bls.gov, viewed June 3, 2021.
43) For Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects an annual average of 24,500 job openings between 2019 and 2029. Job openings include openings due to growth and net replacements. See Table 1.10 Occupational separations and openings, projected 2019-29, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, www.bls.gov, viewed June 3, 2021.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.