1) UTI cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For important information about the educational debt, earnings and completion rates of students who attended this program, and to review the applicable Gainful Employment disclosure, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
3) Approximately 8,600 of the 9,200 UTI graduates in 2016 were available for employment. At the time of reporting, approximately 7,400 were employed within one year of their graduation date, for a total of 86%. This rate excludes graduates not available for employment because of continuing education, military service, health, incarceration, death or international student status. The rate includes graduates who completed Manufacturer-Specific Advanced Training programs and those employed in positions that were obtained before or during their UTI education, where the primary job duties after graduation align with the educational and training objectives of the program. UTI cannot guarantee employment or salary.
4) UTI’s Automotive Technology program is 51-weeks. Core program length varies by subject. For example, Diesel & Industrial Technology is 45-weeks and Automotive/Diesel Technology is 75-weeks.
10) Financial aid and scholarships are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
14) Incentive programs and employee eligibility are at the discretion of the employer and available at select locations. Special conditions may apply. Talk to potential employers to learn more about the programs available in your area. UTI cannot guarantee employment or salary.