Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
$15 million in grants & scholarships available this year for those who qualify10
Apprentice Supervisor, Service King Collision Repair Center
Chief of Operations, Pacific Elite
Long Beach, CA
Communication Manager, Service King Collision Center
Manager, Freightliner of Arizona
Service Manager, Florida Detroit Diesel-Allison
Disney Mercury Marine
Manager, Seminole Powersports
Senior project manager, Impact Wind
Operations Manager, Technical Hot & Cold
Manager, Sewell Automotive
Senior Director of Talent Acquisition, Sonic Automotive
Fixed Operations Director, Toyota of Surprise
Service Director, Fred Beans Ford of Boyertown
Vice President of Service, ZEISS North America
President, Team Penske
Click the button and tell us what program you're interested in!
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
1) UTI and MIAT are educational institutions and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures for UTI and www.miat.edu/disclosures for MIAT.
6) UTI and MIAT graduates’ achievements may vary. Individual circumstances and wages depend on personal credentials and economic factors. Work experience, industry certifications, the location of the employer and their compensation programs affect wages. UTI and MIAT are educational institutions and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
10) Financial aid, scholarships and grants are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
63) Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Wind Turbine Technicians, https://www.bls.gov/ooh/installation-maintenance-and-repair/wind-turbine-technicians.htm. BLS projects total employment will increase from 11,100 in 2021 to 16,100 in 2031. UTI and MIAT are educational institutions and cannot guarantee employment or salary. For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures for UTI and www.miat.edu/disclosures for MIAT.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
Start your journey toward a new career