Download our catalogs and learn about programs, courses, tuition, fees, admissions and much more.
State-of-the-art, 248,000 sq.ft. Avondale campus will provide you with hands-on experience with everything from undercar maintenance to advanced diagnosis. Learn more here.
Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can train in less than a year.7
By submitting this form, I agree that Universal Technical Institute, Inc., Custom Training Group, Inc., and their representatives may email, call, and / or text me with marketing messages about educational programs and services, as well as for school - related communications, at any phone number I provide, including a wireless number, using prerecorded calls or automated technology. I understand that my consent is not required to apply, enroll or make any purchase.
COVID-19 FAQs | COVID-19 Updates | Lab Info
The transportation industry wants employees who understand the specifics of their technologies. That’s why many leading manufacturers have worked with UTI to create programs focused on their vehicles, diagnostics and performance specs.11
Manufacturers support UTI’s efforts to equip campuses with state-of-the-industry technology and to help create programs that can result in skilled technicians.
Our instructors have thousands of hours of experience as real-world technicians in the field and bring that wisdom into the lab.
The technology you use in the field should be the same you train with in the lab. That’s why our campuses have the state-of-the-industry vehicle models and diagnostics technology.
Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify to help make education more affordable.10
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
7) Some programs may require longer than one year to complete.
10) Financial aid and scholarships are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
11) See program details for eligibility requirements and conditions that may apply.
24) NASCAR Technical Institute prepares graduates to work as entry-level automotive service technicians. Graduates who take NASCAR-specific electives also may have job opportunities in racing-related industries. Of those 2019 graduates who took electives,
approximately 20% found racing-related opportunities. NASCAR Tech’s overall employment rate for 2019 was 84%.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.