Download our catalogs and learn about programs, courses, tuition, fees, admissions and much more.
Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
State-of-the-art, 248,000 sq.ft. Avondale campus will provide you with hands-on experience with everything from undercar maintenance to advanced diagnosis. Learn more here.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
If the 4-year plan isn't your plan, you can prepare to enter the workforce in less than a year.4
It only takes a few minutes to learn about technician training opportunities.
What kind of training are you interested in?
What type of Diploma or Certificate will/did you obtain?
I am currently in the U.S. Military, Guard, Reserves or I am a veteran.
By submitting this form, I agree that Universal Technical Institute, Inc., Custom Training Group, Inc., and their representatives may email, call, and/or text me with marketing messages about educational programs and services, as well as for school-related communications, at any phone number I provide, including a wireless number, using prerecorded calls or automated technology. I understand that my consent is not required to apply, enroll or make any purchase.
The transportation industry wants employees who understand the specifics of their technologies. That’s why many leading manufacturers have worked with UTI to create programs focused on their vehicles, diagnostics and performance specs.
Manufacturers support UTI’s efforts to equip campuses with state-of-the-industry technology and help create the programs that can result in skilled technicians.
Our instructors have thousands of hours of experience as real-world technicians in the field and bring that wisdom into the lab.
The technology you use in the field should be the same you train with in the lab. That’s why our campuses have the state-of-the-industry vehicle models and diagnostics technology.
Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify to help make education more affordable.
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For important information about the educational debt, earnings and completion rates of students who attended this program, and to review the applicable Gainful Employment disclosure, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
4) UTI’s Automotive Technology program is 51-weeks. Core program length varies by subject. For example, Diesel & Industrial Technology is 45-weeks and Automotive/Diesel Technology is 75-weeks.
5) UTI programs prepare graduates for careers in industries using the provided training, primarily as automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians. Some UTI graduates get jobs within their field of study in positions other than
as a technician, such as: parts associate, service writer, fabricator, paint and paint prep, and shop owner/operator. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
24) NASCAR Technical Institute prepares graduates to work as entry-level automotive service technicians. Graduates who take NASCAR-specific electives also may have job opportunities in racing-related industries. Of those 2017 graduates who took electives, approximately 19% found racing-related opportunities. NASCAR Tech’s overall employment rate for 2017 was 85%.