State-of-the-industry, 248,000 sq.ft. Avondale campus will provide you with hands-on experience with everything from undercar maintenance to advanced diagnosis. Learn more here.
Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
Book your campus tour to learn about in-demand careers and see our training labs in action.
The training programs at UTI and MIAT teach the fundamental, in-demand skills our students take with them into the workforce. Whether it’s automotive, diesel, motorcycle, motorsports,24 marine, welding,
collision repair, CNC machining, aviation maintenance, energy, wind energy, robotics and automation, non-destructive testing, or HVACR our programs teach the foundational skills employers look for when hiring the next generation.1 Some programs even
take less than a year.
Manufacturers support UTI’s efforts to equip campuses with state-of-the-industry technology and to help create programs that can result in skilled technicians.
Our instructors have thousands of hours of experience as real-world technicians in the field and bring that wisdom into the lab.
The technology you use in the field should be the same you train with in the lab. That’s why our campuses have the state-of-the-industry vehicle models and diagnostics technology.
Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify to help make education more affordable.10
The transportation industry wants employees who understand the specifics of their technologies. That’s why many leading manufacturers have worked with UTI to create programs focused on their vehicles, diagnostics and performance specs.11
COVID-19 FAQs | COVID-19 Updates | Lab Info | CDC's COVID-19 website
Click the button and tell us what program you're interested in!
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
7) Some programs may require longer than one year to complete.
10) Financial aid, scholarships and grants are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
11) See program details for eligibility requirements and conditions that may apply.
24) NASCAR Technical Institute prepares graduates to work as entry-level automotive service technicians. Some graduates who take NASCAR-specific electives also may have job opportunities in racing-related industries. NASCAR Tech is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.