Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
$15 million in grants & scholarships available this year for those who qualify10
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
If you want to be well positioned for a career you’ll love, UTI’s specialized training programs are the way to go. Employers want to hire technicians who are ready to work, and UTI ensures that you train on late-model vehicles, tools and equipment supplied by leading manufacturers.
UTI awards Associate of Occupational Studies (AOS) degrees to Automotive Technology II and Automotive/Diesel Technology II graduates of the Avondale, Dallas/Fort Worth, Rancho Cucamonga and Sacramento locations. All other UTI campuses award diplomas.
UTI’s Diesel Technology program is Master Certified by the ASE Education Foundation, a division of the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE).
Graduates of the Diesel Technology program are well prepared to complete ASE examinations and can substitute their training for one year of the two years of work experience required to become ASE Certified.
Find out how to prepare for an in-demand career in the diesel industry.
Click the button and tell us what program you're interested in!
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
5) UTI programs prepare graduates for careers in industries using the provided training, primarily as automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians. Some UTI graduates get jobs within their field of study in positions other than as a technician, such as: parts associate, service writer, fabricator, paint and paint prep, and shop owner/operator. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
10) Financial aid, scholarships and grants are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
15) Manufacturer-paid advanced training programs are conducted by UTI on behalf of manufacturers who determine acceptance criteria and conditions. These programs are not part of UTI’s accreditation. Programs available at select locations.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
Start your journey toward a new career