Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
$15 million in grants & scholarships available this year for those who qualify10
Graduate, UTI Dallas
Level Three Technician, Sewell BMW
Graduate, UTI Houston
Collision Repair Technician, Service King
Graduate, UTI Orlando
Diesel Technician, Florida Detroit Diesel-Allison
Graduate, MMI Orlando (Motorcycle)
Technician, Seminole Powersports
Graduate, UTI Exton
Main Line Technician, Faulkner Volkswagen
Graduate, MMI Phoenix
Technician, Desert Wind Harley
Graduate, UTI Avondale
Freightliner of Arizona
Graduate, MMI Orlando (Marine)
Service Technician, Disney Mercury Marine
Branch Service Manager, Penske Truck Leasing
Diesel Technician, Foley Caterpillar
CNC Graduate, NASCAR Tech
Project Engineer, Mitsubishi Materials USA
Project Sports Specialist, Mitsubishi Materials USA
Graduate, NASCAR Technical Institute
Engine Builder, Roush Yates Engines
Technician, Toyota of Surprise
Graduate, MMI Phoenix (Motorcycle)
Technician, Desert Wind Harley-Davidson
Graduate, NASCAR Tech
Graduate, UTI Bloomfield
Technician, Open Road BMW
Engine Dyno Operator, Hendrick Motorsports
Graduate, MIAT College of Technology
United Airlines, Ramp Service Employee
Service Technician, Crown Lift Trucks
Technician, Hendrick Motorsports
Technician, BMW Morristown
Technician Apprentice, Munday Chevrolet
Technician, Sterling McCall Chevrolet
Specialist, Roush Yates Engines
Transmission Technician, Florida Detroit Diesel Allison
Technician, Disney Mercury Marine
Mercedes-Benz of Burlington
Technician, DTR Motorsports
Graduate, UTI Sacramento
Body Technician, Caliber Collision
Graduate, UTI Lisle
Diesel Technician, CIT Trucks
Field Service Technician, Crown Lift Trucks
Fred Beans Ford of Boyertown
Lexus of Edison
Field Service Technician, Crown Equipment Corporation
Graduate, MIAT Canton
Switchgear Technician, Birclair Electric & Electronics
Technician, Audi Northlake
Chief Mechanic, Team Penske
Electric Vehicle Technician, Mercedes-Benz of Quad Cities
Lead Technician, Disney Mercury Marine
Click the button and tell us what program you're interested in!
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
1) UTI and MIAT are educational institutions and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures for UTI and www.miat.edu/disclosures for MIAT.
6) UTI and MIAT graduates’ achievements may vary. Individual circumstances and wages depend on personal credentials and economic factors. Work experience, industry certifications, the location of the employer and their compensation programs affect wages. UTI and MIAT are educational institutions and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
7) Some programs may require longer than one year to complete.
10) Financial aid, scholarships and grants are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
11) See program details for eligibility requirements and conditions that may apply.
15) Manufacturer-paid advanced training programs are conducted by UTI on behalf of manufacturers who determine acceptance criteria and conditions. These programs are not part of UTI’s accreditation. Programs available at select locations.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
Start your journey toward a new career