A New Career Path Starts Here
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
Ready To Get Started Now?
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
6) UTI graduates’ achievements may vary. Individual circumstances and wages depend on personal credentials and economic factors. Work experience, industry certifications, the location of the employer and their compensation programs affect wages. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
7) Some programs may require longer than one year to complete.
10) Financial aid and scholarships are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
13) Federal Highway Administration, Office of Highway Policy Information, Highway Statistics 2019, number of state motor vehicle registrations, https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/policyinformation/statistics/2019/mv1.cfm
14) Incentive programs and employee eligibility are at the discretion of the employer and available at select locations. Special conditions may apply. Talk to potential employers to learn more about the programs available in your area. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
15) Manufacturer-paid advanced training programs are conducted by UTI on behalf of manufacturers who determine acceptance criteria and conditions. These programs are not part of UTI’s accreditation.
36) Students enrolled in select UTI programs are eligible to apply for the Early Employment Program. Participating employers will contact selected applicants to conduct interviews. Hiring, employee retention and compensation decisions are made solely by the prospective employer. Employer participation and program details are subject to change. For additional information, please contact Career Services. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
38) The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that total national employment in each of the following occupations by 2031 will be: Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics, 743,800; Welders, Cutters, Solderers, and Brazers, 434,900; Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists, 305,800; Automotive Body and Related Repairers, 156,800; and Computer Numerically Controlled Tool Operators, 147,600. See Table 1.2 Employment by detailed occupation, 2021 and projected 2031, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, www.bls.gov, viewed October 13, 2022. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.