Download our catalogs and learn about programs, courses, tuition, fees, admissions and much more.
Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
State-of-the-art, 248,000 sq.ft. Avondale campus will provide you with hands-on experience with everything from undercar maintenance to advanced diagnosis. Learn more here.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
It only takes a few minutes to learn about technician training opportunities.
What kind of training are you interested in?
What type of Diploma or Certificate will/did you obtain?
I am currently in the U.S. Military, Guard, Reserves or I am a veteran.
By submitting this form, I agree that Universal Technical Institute, Inc., Custom Training Group, Inc., and their representatives may email, call, and/or text me with marketing messages about educational programs and services, as well as for school-related communications, at any phone number I provide, including a wireless number, using prerecorded calls or automated technology. I understand that my consent is not required to apply, enroll or make any purchase.
There's no doubt that education is a major investment for most families. And when you make a major investment, it's important to consider the return. UTI isn't a traditional school. We understand that the trades are critical. It's why we offer fast-paced, hands-on training that prepares your for an in-demand career. That means you can complete most of our core programs in about a year.
UTI has thousands of employer relationships with major manufacturers, dealerships and local shops. A select group of these employers may offer UTI graduates hiring incentives like sign-on bonuses, higher pay, tuition reimbursement and tool allowances.14 We even have career fairs where hiring managers often visit our campuses to recruit and interview potential candidates on the spot.6
As you consider investing in education to prepare for a career, you may want to consider the following questions:
You can find the answers to some of the 6 questions at the College Scorecard, which is published by the U.S. Department of Education. Compare information like projected education costs and Earnings After School.
Figuring out how to pay for your education can feel overwhelming at times, but financial aid may be able help. There are grants and scholarships that may help pay for your education and they're available to all kinds of students every year.10
Visit scholarships.com and you'll find information about financial aid that could help pay for your education if you qualify.
There are scholarships based on financial need, military affiliation, gender, ethnicity and many more categories as well.
Financial aid isn't always dependent on your grade point average or how well you performed on your ACT or SAT. You may be able receive financial aid for school based on everything from financial need to being left-handed.
A scholarship is a financial award intended to help students further their education. They do not require repayment and are typically based on a set of criteria. Some scholarships are merit-based, though that means more than grades. Merit can also be based on a special talent, an interest, or traits like gender and ethnicity.
A grant tends to be awarded based on financial need, typically in relation to family income. Like scholarships, they do not require repayment. The primary source of grants are Federal and state governments. The Pell Grant is the most notable federal grant program. Most state-funded grants are awarded to students who are pursuing higher education in that state.
A student loan is intended to help students pay for their education and associated feed (books, supplies, living expenses). It is intended to be repaid with interest. Student loans can come from private sources like banks or financial institutions, or the federal government. The payment schedule is typically deferred while the student attends school.
Learn more about the value of your investment. Talk to a UTI Admissions Representative about how you can start toward training for your new career.
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For important information about the educational debt, earnings and completion rates of students who attended this program, and to review the applicable Gainful Employment disclosure, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
3) Approximately 8,600 of the 9,200 UTI graduates in 2016 were available for employment. At the time of reporting, approximately 7,400 were employed within one year of their graduation date, for a total of 86%. This rate excludes graduates not available for employment because of continuing education, military service, health, incarceration, death or international student status. The rate includes graduates who completed Manufacturer-Specific Advanced Training programs and those employed in positions that were obtained before or during their UTI education, where the primary job duties after graduation align with the educational and training objectives of the program. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
6) UTI graduates' achievements may vary. Individual circumstances and wages depend on personal credentials and economic factors. Work experience, industry certifications, the location of the employer and their compensation programs affect wages. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
10) Financial aid and scholarships are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
12) Based on data compiled from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Employment Projections (2016-2026), www.bls.gov, viewed October 24, 2017. The projected number of annual job openings, by job classification is: Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics, 75,900; Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists, 28,300; Automotive Body and Related Repairers, 17,200. Job openings include openings due to growth and net replacements.
14) Incentive programs and employee eligibility are at the discretion of the employer and available at select locations. Special conditions may apply. Talk to potential employers to learn more about the programs available in your area. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.