State-of-the-industry, 248,000 sq.ft. Avondale campus will provide you with hands-on experience with everything from undercar maintenance to advanced diagnosis. Learn more here.
Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
Book your campus tour to learn about in-demand careers and see our training labs in action.
Core programs at MMI Phoenix help give graduates the foundational knowledge they need to prepare for a career as a technician in the motorcycle industry.
Students who complete the core program move on to the manufacturer-specific electives featuring leading brands in the motorcycle industry.27
The Phoenix, Arizona, area provides the perfect setting to prepare for a career as a motorcycle technician. With more than 300 sunny days a year, it's the perfect place for motorcycle enthusiasts to enjoy long rides over scenic desert highways and back roads. MMI is just minutes from several arenas and stadiums that host professional sports, as well as motocross and Supercross events. The Phoenix area also offers endless entertainment and outdoor recreation options.
10695 West Pierce Street, Suite 200
Avondale, AZ 85323
M-F | 8am-4:30pm | Hours
TU&TH | 10am, 2pm, 6pm
W | 10 am & 2 pm
F&SAT | 10am & 1pm
Does this feel like the right campus for you? Get in touch with us. We’re here to help!
Click the button and tell us what program you're interested in!
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
10) Financial aid, scholarships and grants are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
18) UTI now offers all of its automotive, diesel, motorcycle and marine technician training in a blended learning format consisting of online lecture courses along with in-person, hands-on lab training.
27) Does not include time required to complete a qualifying prerequisite program of 18 weeks plus an additional 12 weeks or 24 weeks in manufacturer-specific training, depending on the manufacturer.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.