Download our catalogs and learn about programs, courses, tuition, fees, admissions and much more.
Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
State-of-the-art, 248,000 sq.ft. Avondale campus will provide you with hands-on experience with everything from undercar maintenance to advanced diagnosis. Learn more here.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
The advanced technologies of today’s vehicles put skilled technicians in high demand. A technical education from UTI can provide you with the experience and expertise needed by manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops nationwide.
It only takes a few minutes to learn about technician training opportunities.
What kind of training are you interested in?
What type of Diploma or Certificate will/did you obtain?
I am currently in the U.S. Military, Guard, Reserves or I am a veteran.
By submitting this form, I agree that Universal Technical Institute, Inc., Custom Training Group, Inc., and their representatives may email, call, and/or text me with marketing messages about educational programs and services, as well as for school-related communications, at any phone number I provide, including a wireless number, using prerecorded calls or automated technology. I understand that my consent is not required to apply, enroll or make any purchase.
Founded in 1965, Universal Technical Institute has grown over the past five decades from a single building with 11 students to a leading provider of automotive and diesel technical training with multi-state campus locations.
UTI’s specialized training gives you the brand-specific skills to move your career forward.1 Train on current makes and models while using state-of-the-industry technology to diagnose, repair and maintain. Take a look at some of our relationships with industry leaders.
Take your diesel skills to the next level with our specialized training programs. In these advanced courses, you’ll get hands-on training with powerful machines produced by leading diesel manufacturers. Learn today’s highly sophisticated commercial truck and heavy-equipment systems with the industry brand of your choice.
UTI’s curriculum is developed with I-CAR, the provider of collision repair training standards defined by the industry (car manufacturers, insurance companies and employers).
The Welding Technology program was created with Lincoln Electric. It can help prepare you for the construction, structural, pipe, fabrication and aerospace industries.
Our CNC Machining Technology program provides hands-on training and high-tech skills needed to pursue a career as a computer numerical control (CNC) machinist.
If you want to prepare for a career in the transportation industry and you know four years isn’t for you, we’ll help you Get There. Faster. Smarter.
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For important information about the educational debt, earnings and completion rates of students who attended this program, and to review the applicable Gainful Employment disclosure, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
4) UTI’s Automotive Technology program is 51-weeks. Core program length varies by subject. For example, Diesel & Industrial Technology is 45-weeks and Automotive/Diesel Technology is 75-weeks.
5) UTI programs prepare graduates for careers in industries using the provided training, primarily as automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians. Some UTI graduates get jobs within their field of study in positions other than as a technician, such as: parts associate, service writer, fabricator, paint and paint prep, and shop owner/operator. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
6) UTI graduates' achievements may vary. Individual circumstances and wages depend on personal credentials and economic factors. Work experience, industry certifications, the location of the employer and their compensation programs affect wages. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.