Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
$15 million in grants & scholarships available this year for those who qualify10
Ecology Transportation Services began in 1966 when Ham Siroonian, Charles Pratty Sr. and Charles Siroonian had a business idea that led them to the city of Santa Fe Springs, California, where they created a “do-it-yourself”
auto wrecking establishment with an emphasis on cleanliness and customer service.
Today, Ecology is the largest company operating throughout the western United States that provides trucking and transportation services for bulk waste, recyclables, heavy haul/oversize loads, and containers to and from the ports of Los Angeles and Long
Beach. We transport millions of pounds of metal and solid waste materials annually, utilizing our fleet of over 600 trucks, rail, and our vast network of yards and transfer stations throughout Southern California and Arizona.
Ecology is committed to safeguarding the environment. We maintain stringent controls in all aspects of our operations, using the strictest standards to protect our employees and our environment. Ecology is the leader in eco-friendly waste transportation
throughout the western U.S. Our company’s team of experts has the experience, in-depth knowledge and expertise to satisfy the needs of our clients.
Our modern fleet of trucks are mainly Peterbilt, one of the premier truck manufacturers in the U.S. You will have the opportunity to join a team of dedicated technical and mechanical professionals who all ensure that our fleet is operational, on the road,
and supporting our drivers and customers. We operate about 600 trucks and almost 1,000 trailers out of several locations in Southern California and Arizona.
You’ll have the opportunity to join our Fleet & Maintenance team at either our Long Beach or Bloomington locations, where we are committed to providing you with the hands-on skills to further what you learned at UTI.5 You’ll work with world-class colleagues, receive competitive pay, strong career-growth opportunities, and be part of a company where safety is the No. 1 priority.
We are dedicated to helping make you successful, because that makes us successful. If you’re ready to shift to a forward gear in your career, then join the Ecology Fleet & Maintenance team.
Enrolled UTI students must apply to Employment Services by emailing email@example.com.
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
5) UTI programs prepare graduates for careers in industries using the provided training, primarily as automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians. Some UTI graduates get jobs within their field of study in positions other than as a technician, such as: parts associate, service writer, fabricator, paint and paint prep, and shop owner/operator. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
10) Financial aid, scholarships and grants are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
36) Students enrolled in select UTI programs are eligible to apply for the Early Employment Program. Participating employers will contact selected applicants to conduct interviews. Hiring, employee retention and compensation decisions are made solely by the prospective employer. Employer participation and program details are subject to change. For additional information, please contact Career Services. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
Start your journey toward a new career