Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
$15 million in grants & scholarships available this year for those who qualify10
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
The skills and experience gained at Marine Mechanics Institute can help prepare students for careers. Be proactive for your future and learn more today.
Click the button and tell us what program you're interested in!
1) MMI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
7) Some programs may require longer than one year to complete.
10) Financial aid, scholarships and grants are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
31) MMI’s Marine Technician Specialist Program prepares graduates for entry-level positions using the provided training, primarily as marine technicians. Estimated annual salary shown above is for Motorboat Mechanics and Service Technicians as published in the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ May 2022 Occupational Employment and Wages. Entry-level salaries are lower for MMI graduates. MMI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary. MMI graduates’ achievements may vary. Individual circumstances and wages depend on economic factors, personal credentials, work experience, industry certifications, the location of the employer, and their compensation programs. Some MMI graduates get jobs within their field of study in positions other than as a marine technician, such as equipment maintenance, inspector, and part associate. Salary information for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts: The average annual entry-level salary range for persons employed as Motorboat Mechanics and Service Technicians (49-3051) in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is $32,760 to $42,570 (Massachusetts Labor and Workforce Development, May 2020 data https://lmi.dua.eol.mass.gov/lmi/OccupationalEmploymentAndWageSpecificOccupations#). Salary information for North Carolina: The U.S. Department of Labor estimates the hourly median wage for skilled marine technicians in North Carolina is $22.17 (Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, May 2022 Occupational Employment and Wages, Motorboat Mechanics and Service Technicians). The Bureau of Labor Statistics does not publish entry-level salary data. However, the 25th and 10th percentile of hourly earnings in North Carolina are $16.99 and $13.38.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
Start your journey toward a new career