Download our catalogs and learn about programs, courses, tuition, fees, admissions and much more.
Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
State-of-the-art, 248,000 sq.ft. Avondale campus will provide you with hands-on experience with everything from undercar maintenance to advanced diagnosis. Learn more here.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
It only takes a few minutes to learn about technician training opportunities.
What kind of training are you interested in?
What type of Diploma or Certificate will/did you obtain?
I am currently in the U.S. Military, Guard, Reserves or I am a veteran.
By submitting this form, I agree that Universal Technical Institute, Inc., Custom Training Group, Inc., and their representatives may email, call, and/or text me with marketing messages about educational programs and services, as well as for school-related communications, at any phone number I provide, including a wireless number, using prerecorded calls or automated technology. I understand that my consent is not required to apply, enroll or make any purchase.
A career as an auto technician is full of potential benefits: a steady income, a path for career advancement, and a place to put your passion and skills to the test.5 The automotive industry is ripe with change as new vehicle technology and high-tech systems are now considered standard equipment. Gain the up-to-date training and proper education from UTI, and position yourself for a promising future.6
The companies that work with UTI trust us to train the technicians that they employ.
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For important information about the educational debt, earnings and completion rates of students who attended this program, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
5) UTI programs prepare graduates for careers in industries using the provided training, primarily as automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians. Some UTI graduates get jobs within their field of study in positions other than
as a technician, such as: parts associate, service writer, fabricator, paint and paint prep, and shop owner/operator. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
6) UTI graduates' achievements may vary. Individual circumstances and wages depend on personal credentials and economic factors. Work experience, industry certifications, the location of the employer and their compensation programs affect wages. UTI cannot
guarantee employment or salary.
12) Based on data compiled from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Employment Projections (2016-2026), www.bls.gov, viewed October 24, 2017. The projected number of annual job openings, by job classification
is: Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics, 75,900; Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists, 28,300; Automotive Body and Related Repairers, 17,200. Job openings include openings due to growth and net replacements.
13) Based on data compiled from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Employment Projections (2016-2026), www.bls.gov, viewed October 24, 2017.