Download our catalogs and learn about programs, courses, tuition, fees, admissions and much more.
Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
State-of-the-art, 248,000 sq.ft. Avondale campus will provide you with hands-on experience with everything from undercar maintenance to advanced diagnosis. Learn more here.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
It only takes a few minutes to learn about technician training opportunities.
What kind of training are you interested in?
What type of Diploma or Certificate will/did you obtain?
I am currently in the U.S. Military, Guard, Reserves or I am a veteran.
By submitting this form, I agree that Universal Technical Institute, Inc., Custom Training Group, Inc., and their representatives may email, call, and/or text me with marketing messages about educational programs and services, as well as for school-related communications, at any phone number I provide, including a wireless number, using prerecorded calls or automated technology. I understand that my consent is not required to apply, enroll or make any purchase.
Turn your passion into a career. Training at Motorcycle Mechanics Institute (MMI) prepares you for a career to work on motorcycles, ATVs, side-by-sides, snowmobiles and personal watercraft. As the technology advances, the industry will need technicians that keep pace.5
As a student at Motorcycle Mechanics Institute (MMI), you'll get hands-on experience with leading brands in the industry, including Harley-Davidson, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Honda, Yamaha and BMW Motorrad. You'll have access to state-of-the-industry motorcycles, ATVs, side-by-sides, personal watercraft and snowmobiles.
Want to know more about preparing for a career as a motorcycle technician? Our Admissions Representatives can help.
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For important information about the educational debt, earnings and completion rates of students who attended this program, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
5) UTI programs prepare graduates for careers in industries using the provided training, primarily as automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians. Some UTI graduates get jobs within their field of study in positions other than as a technician, such as: parts associate, service writer, fabricator, paint and paint prep, and shop owner/operator. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
12) Based on data compiled from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Employment Projections (2016-2026), www.bls.gov, viewed October 24, 2017. The projected number of annual job openings, by job classification is: Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics, 75,900; Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists, 28,300; Automotive Body and Related Repairers, 17,200. Job openings include openings due to growth and net replacements.
30) Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics 2017 wage data for Motorcycle Mechanics. MMI graduates are prepared for entry-level positions using the provided training. Median and 90th percentile figures are provided for illustrative purposes only to show a possible career progression. Results may vary. The average entry level salary in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is $30,120 (Massachusetts Labor and Workforce Development Website viewed June 2018). The most recent U.S. Department of Labor estimate, published May 2017, for the hourly earnings in North Carolina of the middle 50% of skilled motorcycle technicians is $17.37. The Bureau of Labor Statistics does not publish entry-level salary data, however the 25th percentile is $14.16. UTI/MMI cannot guarantee employment or salary.