1) UTI cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For important information about the educational debt, earnings and completion rates of students who attended this program, and to review the applicable Gainful Employment disclosure, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
10) Financial aid and scholarships are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
15) Manufacturer-paid advanced training programs are conducted by UTI's Custom Training Group on behalf of manufacturers who determine acceptance criteria and conditions. These programs are not part of UTI's accreditation.
35) UTI is committed to making reasonable, appropriate and effective modifications in policies, practices, and procedures for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need specific accommodations, please notify Student Services in advance of your arrival.