Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
$15 million in grants & scholarships available this year for those who qualify10
It only takes a few minutes to find out how you can get trained.
The Industrial Maintenance Technician training program coming to UTI Rancho Cucamonga is designed to get students career ready in just 30 weeks.1 Whether you have prior experience or are brand-new to the industry, the Industrial Maintenance Technician training program can help equip you with the skills needed to feel confident as you pursue an entry-level career in the field.
At the Rancho Cucamonga campus, we combine hands-on labs with a curriculum developed with industry experts, so you know you’ll be learning relevant information fit to industry needs.18
The Industrial Maintenance Technician training program is a common choice among students looking toward a future in the skilled trades. These students are likely analytical thinkers with strong problem-solving skills, and they often prefer hands-on work over sitting at a desk.
The courses in this program are designed to build students’ knowledge and train them for entry-level careers. Some courses include:
Home to many industrial and manual industries, Rancho Cucamonga could be a great place to work for an industrial maintenance technician. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the median annual salary for industrial maintenance technicians in the Los Angeles area was $62,650 in May 2022.60 This means half earned more and half earned less. Keep in mind that salary depends on several factors, including experience, employer, demand and cost of living in the area.
Plus, Rancho Cucamonga features historic Route 66, is close to the San Gabriel Mountians, and the UTI campus is only about 42 miles east of downtown Los Angeles.
Within this industry, there are different career avenues that can be pursued by skilled technicians. Most of our grads start out working as entry-level technicians or in other entry-level roles. As with any industry, over time, you may be able to advance in your career with hard work. Some entry-level and advanced roles could include:77
Photo from MIAT College of Technology campus. Program coming to UTI Rancho Cucamonga.
The UTI Rancho Cucamonga campus is near the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains. From Rancho Cucamonga, you can ski in the morning and still head to the beach in the afternoon. And it's a short drive to many attractions in the Los Angeles area. The best part: You can train to become an industrial maintenance technician at UTI’s Rancho Cucamonga campus in just 30 weeks.
9494 Haven Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
M-F | 8am-5pm | Hours
TU&TH | 10am, 2pm, 6pm
W | 10 am & 2 pm
F | 10am & 1pm
SAT | 9am & 1pm
909-484-1929 | Campus
800-834-7308 | Admissions
866-246-2151 |  Financial Aid
888-692-7800 |  Student Services
909-510-6440 |  Career Services * If you wish to post a job please click here.
Ready to train for a technologically vibrant industry? At UTI Rancho Cucamonga, you can get hands-on experience and complete industrial maintenance technician training in just 30 weeks. There’s no pressure to commit, so you can get your questions answered by clicking the button below.
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
10) Financial aid, scholarships and grants are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
18) UTI now offers all of its automotive, diesel, motorcycle and marine technician training in a blended learning format consisting of online lecture courses along with in-person, hands-on lab training.
60) The Energy Technology and Industrial Maintenance Technician programs prepare graduates for entry-level positions using the provided training, primarily as wind power technicians or industrial maintenance technicians. Estimated annual salary is for Industrial Machinery Mechanics as published in the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ May 2022 Occupational Employment and Wages. Entry-level salaries are lower for graduates. UTI and MIAT are educational institutions and cannot guarantee employment or salary. Graduates’ achievements vary. Individual circumstances and wages depend on economic factors, personal credentials, work experience, industry certifications, the location of the employer, and their compensation programs. Some graduates get jobs within their field of study in positions other than as wind power technicians and industrial maintenance technicians, such as installation technicians, field service technicians, boiler technicians and plant technicians. Salary information for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts: The average annual entry-level salary range for persons employed as Industrial Machinery Mechanics (49-9041) in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is $37,420 to $55,050 (Massachusetts Labor and Workforce Development, May 2020 data https://lmi.dua.eol.mass.gov/lmi/OccupationalEmploymentAndWageSpecificOccupations#). Salary information for North Carolina: The U.S. Department of Labor estimates the hourly median wage for skilled wind power technicians and industrial maintenance technicians in North Carolina is $27.05 (Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, May 2022 Occupational Employment and Wages, Industrial Machinery Mechanics). The Bureau of Labor Statistics does not publish entry-level salary data. However, the 25th and 10th percentile of hourly earnings in North Carolina are $21.85 and $17.94, respectively.
77) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary. UTI prepares graduates for entry-level careers using the provided training. UTI graduates’ achievements may vary. Some UTI graduates get jobs within their field of study in positions other than those listed.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
Start your journey toward a new career