Download our catalogs and learn about programs, courses, tuition, fees, admissions and much more.
Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
State-of-the-art, 248,000 sq.ft. Avondale campus will provide you with hands-on experience with everything from undercar maintenance to advanced diagnosis. Learn more here.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), our students come from all walks of life. We have students of all ages, genders, backgrounds and experience levels. Some students are older adults who have already had decades of experience in the workforce.
Others are parents who want to show their families that pursuing a career you enjoy should always be a priority, no matter what your prior experience is.
Check out Vincent's story. At 39 years old, he completed UTI training to help support his large family.
The hands-on classroom/lab experience at UTI is always one that welcomes everyone with open arms. If any of these sound like you, UTI might be the perfect fit:
Heading to tech school after you've already established yourself in the workforce presents some unique opportunities. It's never too late to go after your dreams and learn a craft that can lead to a solid career—which is also a heck of a lot of
fun. If you're considering expanding your skill set with technician training, here's what you can expect from an education at UTI.
At UTI, we have a team of Admissions Representatives who are here to help potential students every step of the way to determine if UTI is right for them. Once you're enrolled, our Student Services team provides personalized services to help with:
Employment: Our goal is to help our students secure meaningful work where they can utilize their talents every day and enjoy what they do. Our employment services team provides job boards, career fairs, résumé creation assistance and interview preparation. If you have a
family or other responsibilities, we can also help you find work while you're in school.
We currently have UTI grads working for leading manufacturers including General Motors, Mercedes-Benz and Toyota—just to name a few!
At UTI, we're invested in every student who is a part of our programs. From helping you find employment to making your entrance into school a smooth transition, we're always here for you.
If you're going to invest time and money in a school for automotive repair or other trade, you want to have an idea of what kind of return you can expect. While UTI cannot guarantee employment or salary, the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics has some encouraging news for aspiring technicians.
Between 2016 and 2026, there are 17,200 new Automotive Body and Related Repairers jobs expected to be added
These new jobs are all in addition to the thousands of jobs there currently are in the U.S. in each field.
Technicians are in such high demand across the country, many leading brands will cover the student costs of advanced training programs at UTI trade schools. These include BMW, Infiniti, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Volvo, International and Peterbilt.
You can hear several employer stories about why they value UTI graduates for their businesses here.
With a skilled technician education, you might even choose to open up your own business, like many of our talented graduates. UTI grad Justin T. Pawlak started his own racing team, and UTI grad Bogi Lateiner opened up her own automotive shop. These are just a couple examples of how you can blaze your
own trail with training from UTI.
UTI has graduated more than 200,000 students over the past 50+ years. We've created long-lasting relationships with some of the world’s top brands and employers.
Our instructors are experienced professionals who bring industry
expertise into the classroom. No matter what your current skill level is, each student receives individualized attention so that they can be successful.
It only takes a few minutes to learn about technician training opportunities.
By submitting this form, I agree that Universal Technical Institute, Inc., Custom Training Group, Inc., and their representatives may email, call, and / or text me with marketing messages about educational programs and services, as well as for school - related communications, at any phone number I provide, including a wireless number, using prerecorded calls or automated technology. I understand that my consent is not required to apply, enroll or make any purchase.
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For important information about the educational debt, earnings and completion rates of students who attended this program, and to review the applicable Gainful Employment disclosure, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
6) UTI graduates' achievements may vary. Individual circumstances and wages depend on personal credentials and economic factors. Work experience, industry certifications, the location of the employer and their compensation programs affect wages. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
7) Some programs may require longer than one year to complete.
10) Financial aid and scholarships are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
12) Based on data compiled from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Employment Projections (2016-2026), www.bls.gov, viewed October 24, 2017. The projected number of annual job openings, by job classification is: Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics, 75,900; Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists, 28,300; Automotive Body and Related Repairers, 17,200. Job openings include openings due to growth and net replacements.
15) Manufacturer-paid advanced training programs are conducted by UTI’s Custom Training Group on behalf of manufacturers who determine acceptance criteria and conditions. These programs are not part of UTI’s accreditation.