Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
$15 million in grants & scholarships available this year for those who qualify10
Peoria Nissan is proud to be the largest Nissan new-car dealer in Phoenix, Arizona, touching more Nissans per month than any dealer in the metro area. This means a lot of valuable experience for those working in the shop!
With a team that includes numerous UTI students — including our service director, who graduated in 1986 — we pride ourselves in hiring qualified, motivated graduates to help us succeed every day.
Our store is the top certified preowned dealer in the United States, the number one new Titan dealer in the U.S., and has won the best dealer in the Nissan world 10 years in a row!
At Peoria Nissan, we want to hire the best employees who have the right hands-on experience and education. With a service team that handles more than 4,000 repair orders per month, we are a fast-paced location with a ton of growth potential.
We value the training students receive at UTI — 85% of those working in our shop have been graduates.6 You’ll also appreciate that you can grow here, as we provide your Nissan training from web-based
to classroom learning for free.
Come start your career with us and continue to take steps to learn and grow as an automotive technician!
Enrolled UTI students must apply to Employment Services by emailing email@example.com.
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
6) UTI graduates’ achievements may vary. Individual circumstances and wages depend on personal credentials and economic factors. Work experience, industry certifications, the location of the employer and their compensation programs affect wages.
UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
10) Financial aid, scholarships and grants are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
36) Students enrolled in select UTI programs are eligible to apply for the Early Employment Program. Participating employers will contact selected applicants to conduct interviews. Hiring, employee retention and compensation decisions are made solely
by the prospective employer. Employer participation and program details are subject to change. For additional information, please contact Career Services. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
Start your journey toward a new career