- HonTech: Module 1 - Engine Service
Learn the design characteristics of various Honda motorcycle and ATV engine configurations.
- HonTech: Module 2 - ATVs/Suspensions
Use workstations in the ATV module to learn all aspects of ATV servicing, model identification, principles of operation and safety procedures.
- HonTech: Module 3 - Electrical Systems
Gain an understanding of Honda wiring diagrams and their interpretation and use on motorcycles, scooters, ATVs and power equipment, including generators.
- HonTech: Module 4 - Vehicle Maintenance
Learn how to service and maintain Honda motorcycles, scooters, ATVs and power equipment engines.
- HonTech: Module 5 - Engine and Suspension
Start your journey toward becoming a Honda Registered Technician by gaining even more knowledge and experience in engine service, chassis setup, and suspension component service and vehicle maintenance.
- HonTech: Module 6 - Advanced Electrical
Build on the skills and knowledge gained in HonTech I. Advanced Electrical will provide training in the areas of electrical troubleshooting.
- HonTech: Module 7 - ATV Engines and Maintenance
Learn to disassemble, inspect, reassemble and test run TRX ATV engines. You also will learn to troubleshoot and service the Hondamatic hydrostatic transmission.
- HonTech: Module 8 - Advanced Fuel and Maintenance
You’ll complete the journey toward becoming a Honda Registered Technician in this final module. You’ll demonstrate skills and knowledge previously learned in HonTech I as you work on carburetion and fuel injection systems, and learn more about troubleshooting PGM-FI systems.