Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
$15 million in grants & scholarships available this year for those who qualify10
35+ relationships with top brands
220,000 grads � and counting
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
At MMI, you’ll start your motorcycle technician training with a strong core program that combines classroom preparation and hands-on experience. The Motorcycle Technician Prerequisite (MTP) program covers the key components of motorcycle technology and serves as a foundation for your professional development.
After completing the 48-week program, you could go on to take:
Harley-Davidson Early Model
Harley-Davidson Screamin' Eagle
Performance and Drivability
Performance Suspension*(*offered at MMI Phoenix only)
Ever dream of mastering Harley-Davidson® engines or becoming an expert in servicing Honda motorcycles? This is where you can make it happen! Specialized training at Motorcycle Mechanics Institute lets student work on six of the industry’s leading brands for motorcycle, ATVs, powersports, side-by-sides and personal watercraft.Click on the images below to learn more about our manufacturer-specific training.
Motorcycle Mechanics Institute can help prepare you for a career in the motorcycle industry. Be proactive about your future and learn more today.
MMI Phoenix offers associate of occupational studies (AOS) degrees and MMI Orlando offers occupational associate degrees (OAD) for certain program combinations.
Click the button and tell us what program you're interested in!
1) MMI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
5) MMI programs prepare graduates for careers in industries using the provided training, primarily as automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians. Some MMI graduates get jobs within their field of study in positions other than
as a technician, such as: parts associate, service writer, fabricator, paint and paint prep, and shop owner/operator.
7) Some programs may require longer than one year to complete.
18) UTI now offers all of its automotive, diesel, motorcycle and marine technician training in a blended learning format consisting of online lecture courses along with in-person, hands-on lab training.
30) MMI’s Motorcycle Technician Training program prepares graduates for entry-level positions using the provided training, primarily as motorcycle technicians. Estimated annual salary shown above is for Motorcycle Mechanics as published in the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ May 2021 Occupational Employment and Wages. Entry-level salaries are lower for MMI graduates. MMI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary. MMI graduates’ achievements may vary. Individual circumstances and wages depend on economic factors, personal credentials, work experience, industry certifications, the location of the employer, and their compensation programs. Some MMI graduates get jobs within their field of study in positions other than as a motorcycle technician, such as service writer, equipment maintenance, and parts associate. Salary information for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts: The average annual entry-level salary for persons employed as Motorcycle Mechanic (49-3052) in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is $30,660 (Massachusetts Labor and Workforce Development, May 2020 data https://lmi.dua.eol.mass.gov/lmi/OccupationalEmploymentAndWageSpecificOccupations#). Salary information for North Carolina: The U.S. Department of Labor estimates the hourly median wage for skilled motorcycle technicians in North Carolina is $20.11 (Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, May 2021 Occupational Employment and Wages, Motorcycle Mechanics). The Bureau of Labor Statistics does not publish entry-level salary data. However, the 25th and 10th percentile of hourly earnings in North Carolina are $14.40 and $12.67, respectively.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
Start your journey toward a new career