Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
$15 million in grants & scholarships available this year for those who qualify10
OUR CONNECTIONS ARE YOUR CONNECTIONS
At UTI, our connections are your connections. Our industry relationships help give students opportunities to train using the same tools and technology being used by technicians in the field today.
UTI offers courses developed in conjunction with leading manufacturers and industry organizations, which can help give you a competitive edge as you prepare for a career as a technician.11 Students can take elective courses created with leading automotive, diesel and motorcycle manufacturers, and manufacturer-specific training is also included in our marine program.
Technology is always evolving, and our relationships with leading brands in the industry ensure that the tools and equipment found in our labs mirror what technicians use in the field. Snap-on®, Pennzoil, NAPA and Lincoln Electric are just a few of the brands that provide parts, equipment and course development assistance that help our students prepare for careers in the field.
We’ve built and maintained relationships with national dealerships, distributors, manufacturers and more. This means students have access to a nationwide network of companies willing to consider our graduates when hiring. Meet some of our employers and find out why they hire UTI grads:
Owner, Faulkner Volkswagen
Manager, Seminole Powersports
Disney Mercury Marine
We also work with organizations that offer hiring incentives, which can give grads opportunities for tuition reimbursement or help starting their lives as professionals.14
Ready to start training for an exciting career? Contact us to learn more information today.
Click the button and tell us what program you're interested in!
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
10) Financial aid, scholarships and grants are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
11) See program details for eligibility requirements and conditions that may apply.
14) Incentive programs and employee eligibility are at the discretion of the employer and available at select locations. Special conditions may apply. Talk to potential employers to learn more about the programs available in your area. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
Start your journey toward a new career