Download our catalogs and learn about programs, courses, tuition, fees, admissions and much more.
Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
State-of-the-art, 248,000 sq.ft. Avondale campus will provide you with hands-on experience with everything from undercar maintenance to advanced diagnosis. Learn more here.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
It only takes a few minutes to learn about technician training opportunities.
By submitting this form, I agree that Universal Technical Institute, Inc., Custom Training Group, Inc., and their representatives may email, call, and / or text me with marketing messages about educational programs and services, as well as for school - related communications, at any phone number I provide, including a wireless number, using prerecorded calls or automated technology. I understand that my consent is not required to apply, enroll or make any purchase.
UTI’s core programs focus on fundamental, high-demand skills that students can take with them as they pursue their careers.1 Our curriculum is designed to give you a strong foundation you can build upon as you go into an ever-evolving industry filled with opportunity. The moment you graduate, we want you to feel ready to hit the ground running with your career.
UTI’s 35+ manufacturer relationships help open the door to exciting opportunities for our students to earn industry-recognized credentials. We have relationships with thousands of dealerships, local shops and independent businesses, and many of the representatives visit our campus job fairs to meet students. Some even conduct interviews on the spot!
We focus on what the industry says matters most, which is why many employers turn to UTI when hiring. Our grads have been hired by a diverse group of employers across a variety of industries, including automotive, motorcycle and marine dealerships, collision repair facilities, race teams,4 welding shops, power generation companies and more.
UTI graduates are using their education in a variety of different ways as they pursue their passion. Many of our grads are climbing the ladder working for leading manufacturers3 or even starting business ventures of their own.
Have questions about our programs? Contact us today to take the first step toward your career.
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) Some programs may require longer than one year to complete.
3) UTI graduates' achievements may vary. Individual circumstances and wages depend on personal credentials and economic factors. Work experience, industry certifications, the location of the employer and their compensation programs affect wages.
4) NASCAR Technical Institute prepares graduates to work as entry-level automotive service technicians. Graduates who take NASCAR-specific electives also may have job opportunities in racing-related industries. Of those 2016 graduates who to ok electives,
approximately 16% found racing-related opportunities. NASCAR Tech’s overall employment rate for 2016 was 89%.
5) See program details for eligibility requirements and conditions that may apply. For important information about the educational debt, earnings and completion rates of students who attended this program, and to review the applicable Gainful Employment
disclosure, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.