Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
$15 million in grants & scholarships available this year for those who qualify10
Learn about how UTI supports the advancement of women in the trades.
A career in the STEM skilled trades can be exciting. And with companies realizing the importance of having a diverse workforce, doors are opening to opportunities for women.1 This is why Universal Technical Institute is dedicated to achieving gender equality in STEM-related fields.
UTI’s Women in STEM Skilled Trades Conference events provide an interactive opportunity for female high school juniors and seniors and counselors to learn more about the careers available in transportation and other skilled STEM trades. They include:
To help the next generation get its start, UTI is making up to $100,000 in tuition grants available, including a first-place award of up to $25,000.10 Any female high school junior and senior will be eligible to apply for a grant by completing an application and submitting a brief essay or selfie-style video.
UTI is looking forward to bringing Women in STEM events to our campuses across the nation. Browse the selections below to find an upcoming event near you!
At UTI, you can train for a career doing what you’re passionate about in less than a year.7 To learn more, request information today. We’ll connect you with an Admissions Representative who can help you get started!
Click the button and tell us what program you're interested in!
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
6) UTI graduates’ achievements may vary. Individual circumstances and wages depend on personal credentials and economic factors. Work experience, industry certifications, the location of the employer and their compensation programs affect wages. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
7) Some programs may require longer than one year to complete.
10) Financial aid, scholarships and grants are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
Start your journey toward a new career