State-of-the-industry, 248,000 sq.ft. Avondale campus will provide you with hands-on experience with everything from undercar maintenance to advanced diagnosis. Learn more here.
Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
Book your campus tour to learn about in-demand careers and see our training labs in action.
If you've received a new student acceptance certificate, congratulations! You’re on your way to valuable career training. To help you prepare, we’ve created a list of things for you to complete before attending orientation and the first day of classes.
Review the email setup instructions and set up your student email account.
We recommend all new students explore their federal student aid options. Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form helps determine your eligibility for funds, including grants and student loans.10 When applying, the first step in the process is to create a Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID) number. This will give you access to the Federal Student Aid online systems and can serve as your legal signature.
To generate your FSA ID, click here.
Click here to schedule an appointment to complete the FAFSA.
The Financial Aid Department is here to help you determine the best financial aid package available. We will guide you through the application process and educate you on how student loans, grants, scholarships and other types of financial aid are received. Click here to schedule an appointment with a Financial Aid Advisor at the campus location you are attending.
For more information on federal student aid, click here.
For veterans’ aid information, click here.
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
10) Financial aid, scholarships and grants are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
20) VA benefits may not be available at all campus locations.
23) Prior to starting or re-enrolling, Tennessee residents attending the Orlando or Houston campus must provide official high school transcripts, GED scores or state-authorized equivalent exam scores. In addition, all students attending the NASCAR Tech campus must provide official high school transcripts, GED scores or state-authorized equivalent exam scores prior to starting or re-enrolling.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.