Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
$15 million in grants & scholarships available this year for those who qualify10
TA Truck Service invites you to join our nationwide team of highly skilled technicians.1 With a solid foundation, forward-thinking vision and commitment to
outstanding service, we care just as much about team members as we do about our guests.
As part of TravelCenters of America, our roots date back to 1972 and we are headquartered in Westlake, Ohio. We have 18,000 team members who serve guests in 281 locations across 44 states. For more than
50 years, millions of drivers have called our travel centers home.
When you work in a TA Truck Service center, you become part of a team of experts, providing a wide range of preventive maintenance and services to keep America’s professional truck drivers moving. More importantly, it’s about having the opportunity to grow in your career, while benefitting from the mentorship, training, and unique learning environment that TA Truck Service provides.
TA Truck Service performs a wide range of inspections, diagnostics, repairs, maintenance, and Emergency Roadside Assistance – no matter what kind of commercial truck needs servicing.
From health insurance, disability assistance and life insurance to competitive compensation, excellent training, great work–life balance and more, TA offers employee benefits that make your professional life even more fulfilling.
If you are enthusiastic, energetic, and thrive on the challenges of a fast-paced work environment, we’d like to talk to you about your opportunities with us.
Enrolled UTI students must apply to Employment Services by emailing email@example.com.
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
10) Financial aid, scholarships and grants are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
14) Incentive programs and employee eligibility are at the discretion of the employer and available at select locations. Special conditions may apply. Talk to potential employers to learn more about the programs available in your area. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
36) Students enrolled in select UTI programs are eligible to apply for the Early Employment Program. Participating employers will contact selected applicants to conduct interviews. Hiring, employee retention and compensation decisions are made solely by the prospective employer. Employer participation and program details are subject to change. For additional information, please contact Career Services. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
Start your journey toward a new career