Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
$15 million in grants & scholarships available this year for those who qualify10
A leader in the equipment rental industry, Sunbelt Rentals is continuously improving the idea of how a company can best serve its customers, communities, and the planet. With over 1,100 branches
across North America, those employed with Sunbelt Rentals could grow their careers at a number of locations.
Our Co-Op program will provide hands-on experiences that will help employees be safe, knowledgeable, and confident in their roles. Employees will learn aspects of our industry, the Sunbelt culture, and skills and characteristics that are specific to our
technicians. Our goal is for employees to have a great experience from day one, and we can provide a seamless transition to a full-time mechanic position.
Enrolled UTI students must apply to Employment Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
10) Financial aid, scholarships and grants are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
14) Incentive programs and employee eligibility are at the discretion of the employer and available at select locations. Special conditions may apply. Talk to potential employers to learn more about the programs available in your area. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
36) Students enrolled in select UTI programs are eligible to apply for the Early Employment Program. Participating employers will contact selected applicants to conduct interviews. Hiring, employee retention and compensation decisions are made solely by the prospective employer. Employer participation and program details are subject to change. For additional information, please contact Career Services. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
Start your journey toward a new career