Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
$15 million in grants & scholarships available this year for those who qualify10
Morgan Auto Group is actively seeking entry-level to master-certified technicians. Our goal is to provide the best service experience for our customers as well as the best working environment for our team
members. In addition to major medical, dental and eyeglass insurance, we offer UTI tuition reimbursement, an MSAT graduate bonus, performance bonuses, relocation bonuses, housing assistance bonuses, signing bonuses, tool allowance bonuses and more.14
Morgan Auto Group is actively recruiting military veterans to join our fast-growing automotive team. We have many employment opportunities for our former servicemen and servicewomen, who can earn up to $30,000 in special benefits in addition to our other
Enrolled UTI students must apply to Employment Services by emailing email@example.com.
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
10) Financial aid, scholarships and grants are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
14) Incentive programs and employee eligibility are at the discretion of the employer and available at select locations. Special conditions may apply. Talk to potential employers to learn more about the programs available in your area. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
36) Students enrolled in select UTI programs are eligible to apply for the Early Employment Program. Participating employers will contact selected applicants to conduct interviews. Hiring, employee retention and compensation decisions are made solely by the prospective employer. Employer participation and program details are subject to change. For additional information, please contact Career Services. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
Start your journey toward a new career