A New Career Path Starts Here
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
Ready To Get Started Now?
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
3) Approximately 8,000 of the 8,400 UTI graduates in 2019 were available for employment. At the time of reporting, approximately 6,700 were employed within one year of their graduation date, for a total of 84%. This rate excludes graduates not available for employment because of continuing education, military service, health, incarceration, death or international student status. The rate includes graduates who completed manufacturer-specific advanced training programs and those employed in positions that were obtained before or during their UTI education, where the primary job duties after graduation align with the educational and training objectives of the program. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
4) UTI’s Automotive Technology program is 51 weeks. Core program length varies by subject. For example, Diesel & Industrial Technology is 45 weeks and Automotive/Diesel Technology is 75 weeks.
7) Some programs may require longer than one year to complete.
10) Financial aid, scholarships and grants are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
11) See program details for eligibility requirements and conditions that may apply.
18) UTI now offers all of its automotive, diesel, motorcycle and marine technician training in a blended learning format consisting of online lecture courses along with in-person, hands-on lab training.
41) For Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects an annual average of 73,300 job openings between 2021 and 2031. Job openings include openings due to net employment changes and net replacements. See Table 1.10 Occupational separations and openings, projected 2021-31, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, www.bls.gov, viewed October 13, 2022. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.