Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
Mooresville is also known as Race City USA. It’s within driving distance of many local asphalt and dirt short tracks, Charlotte Motor Speedway, and the zMAX Dragway.
220 Byers Creek Road    Mooresville, NC 28117 Campus Tours     TU&TH | 10am, 2pm, 6pm     W | 10 am & 2 pm     F&SAT | 10am & 1pm
Come check out our campus to explore our career training options and discover the program that may be right for you.*
During this event, you'll have the opportunity to:
Visit a campus near you to discover your trade and see how you can get training on some of the world’s most recognizable brands.
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Times: Varies by campus
Can't join us in-person on April 19th? Don't worry, you can learn more about our career training options by joining our Virtual Event here!
*The Universal Technical Institute family of schools are educational institutions and cannot guarantee employment or salary. For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
Think we are the school for you? Get in touch with us. We’re here to help.
Click the button and tell us what program you're interested in!
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
10) Financial aid, scholarships and grants are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
18) UTI now offers all of its automotive, diesel, motorcycle and marine technician training in a blended learning format consisting of online lecture courses along with in-person, hands-on lab training.
24) NASCAR Technical Institute prepares graduates to work as entry-level automotive service technicians. Some graduates who take NASCAR-specific electives also may have job opportunities in racing-related industries. NASCAR Tech is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.