Relocation Services & Housing Assistance

Housing Assistance

We partner with Collegiate Housing Services (CHS) to assist students who are relocating and need assistance securing housing. CHS provides a full range of housing services and will work closely with students to determine the best options. Students will be required to sign an individual lease (with a cosigner) for a specified period of time.

UTI’s Housing department can assist you in finding roommates. The department also works with students on an individual and ongoing basis to resolve any housing problems that may arise throughout their rental term.

In addition to the options above you may also choose to acquire housing accommodations on your own. Please contact the Housing department at your desired campus for more information.