We are Universal Technical Institute, Inc., a nationwide provider of technical education training for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians.
Through our campus-based school system, Universal Technical Institute, Inc. offers specialized technical education programs under the banner of several well-known brands, including Universal Technical Institute (UTI), Motorcycle Mechanics Institute and Marine Mechanics Institute (MMI) and NASCAR Technical Institute (NTI).
Our Vision Statement
We are industry’s choice for providing professional technicians for the customers we serve in the automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine industries, and related aftermarkets. We set the standard in professional and technical education, lifelong learning and employment services.
Our purpose is to change the world one life at a time by helping people achieve their dreams. This is the underlying inspirational reason for our existence and the reason we come to work every day.
Our values drive our reputation. Our reputation is the basis of our growing brand. Making our brand more powerful is essential to achieving our vision.
We strive to make a positive difference in the lives of the people we touch – students, customers, employees, shareholders and the communities in which we live and work.
- Wisdom – We make decisions based on the organization’s purpose, the legitimate needs of our people, and the necessity of profit.
- Fun – We create a playful place to work that consistently demonstrates an enthusiasm for life, ideas and satisfying work.
- Caring – We value open and honest communication, in an environment that unleashes the potential of the people we interact with – students, industry customers, employees and the community.
- Innovation – We are committed to continuous improvement and breakthrough achievements by collaborating with each other to create value to our business.
- Courage – We take bold, wise risks and empower others to do the same.
- Trustworthiness – We demonstrate integrity in all interactions while earning the trust and respect of others.
Each UTI school is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. www.accsc.org *Manufacturer sponsored programs available through UTI's CTG division are not considered within the scope of ACCSC recognition.