Our Military Admissions Representatives are well-versed to help you navigate your VA benefits while in school.1 In fact, 95% of our remote representatives are U.S. veterans.
UTI offers a Salute to Service Scholarship, which grants military veterans a 10% tuition reduction.2
We also offer military-only campus orientations, which allow you and your Admissions Representative to focus on the topics most important to you.
Once you've started classes, our support continues with:
- Staff & instructor training on PTSD and civilian life readjustment
- VA health/benefit fairs (Houston & Orlando)
- Mobile vet centers (Orlando, Houston & Mooresville)
- Veterans clubs & socials
- Representation on UTI Student Councils
- VA announcement boards on campus
- VA student worker program
- Connections with military-friendly local employers3
UTI MIltary Graduates
Four out of 5 UTI graduates find employment in their field of study.4In addition, access to our employer relationships continues long after you leave class through UTI's Alumni Association.
1VA benefits may not be available at all campus locations.
2The Avondale campus has a Yellow Ribbon Program that a Veteran student can choose to use rather than applying the Salute to Service Scholarship discount.
3UTI cannot guarantee employment or salary.
4Approximately 11,400 of the 12,200 UTI graduates in 2012 were available for employment. At the time of reporting, approximately 9,600 were employed within one year of their graduation date, for a total of 85%.
UTI graduate and U.S. Marine veteran Brandon Becker