MERCEDES-BENZ DRIVE OBJECTIVES
DRIVE COURSES YOU WILL TAKE:
During this training program, students have the opportunity to acquire skills and experience by diagnosing and repairing some of Mercedes-Benz’s most advanced automobiles. Topics include:
- Introduction to Mercedes-Benz
- Basic Diagnostic Strategies
- Brakes and Traction
- Engine Management Systems
- Climate Control
- Career Development
- Graduates receive approximately 60 training certificates upon successful completion of the eLearning courses.
- Graduates receive 480 hours of training
- Fast Path to Mercedes-Benz Certified System Technician
Universal Tecnical Institute - Mercedes-Benz of Long Beach
Mercedes-Benz DRIVE is only available at UTI
Students train at the company's new MBUSA Learning & Performance Center in Jacksonville, Florida.