- Electrical & Electronics
Get advanced training on Ford electrical systems and electronics, including SYNC training, multiplexing, networks, module reprogramming, anti-theft, navigation, speed control and supplemental restraints.
- Advanced Brake System Diagnosis & Repair
Learn to perform diagnosis and service on current and past Ford brake systems.
- Advanced Climate Control System and Diagnosis
The climate control course is designed to train students on the diagnostics and service skills for today's high tech air conditioning systems.
- Basic and Electronic Steering and Suspension
Learn about Ford electronic steering and suspension, including diagnostic tools and special procedures.
- Engine Repair
Get hands-on experience with Ford OHC, SOHC and DOHC engines, including measuring of critical clearances along with proper disassembly and reassembly.
- Advanced Diesel Engine Repair and Performance
Learn about basic diesel, fuel injection and direct injection turbo, including 6.0L, 6.4L and 6.7L Ford Powerstroke engines.
- Noise Vibration and Harshness Diagnosis
Learn the principals of NVH and vibration frequencies using the latest test equipment, including the MTS4000 EVA.
- Engine Performance and Theory
Gain experience with Ford Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) for fuel/air, exhaust and emission systems.
- Ford Quick Service and Light Repair Technician Training
Get the knowledge and skills to perform inspections, maintenance and light repairs on today’s vehicles using Ford’s Quick Lane procedures.