Don't Let a High School Diploma Stand Between You and a Great Future

Get Your GED Certificate and Apply for Career Training @ UTI

If you do not have a high school diploma, you may substitute a General Education Diploma (GED) in your application to Universal Technical Institute (UTI). If you need to obtain your GED, here is some helpful information along with links to online resources to get started.