This 12-week program focuses on equipment and controls, and engine maintenance of electrical generators and power generation systems that run in a variety of commercial and personal applications.
Your Courses Will Include:
- Principles of Electricity
- AC/DC Electrical Systems
- Power & Control Electronics
- Motor & Alternator Controls
- Rotating Electrical Machines
- Load Bank Testing
- Preventative Maintenance
- Fundamentals of AC Generators
- Fundamentals of Transfer Switches
- Fundamentals of PCC Controls
Cummins Power Generation training is a highly selective program. You must apply, meet certain qualifications, be interviewed and be accepted to become one of the Cummins elite.
And if you are one of UTI's top students, you may be one of the select students to be endorsed into the program by a Cummins distributor.
The Cummins Power Generation MSAT is available at the UTI-Avondale, AZ campus only.