State-of-the-industry, 248,000 sq.ft. Avondale campus will provide you with hands-on experience with everything from undercar maintenance to advanced diagnosis. Learn more here.
Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
Book your campus tour to learn about in-demand careers and see our training labs in action.
Our vocational school programs build your knowledge from the ground up. No matter which program you choose, UTI’s training can teach you the knowledge you need to prepare for a career.
Once you complete your core classes, you could take one of our Manufacturer-Specific Advanced Training programs to gain the certifications and skills to help prepare you for a career as an automotive or diesel technician. Programs include Ford FACT, Toyota TPAT and Daimler Trucks Finish First.11 Additionally, UTI offers the Fendt Technician Academy and Peterbilt PTI manufacturer-paid programs.15
Our trade school campus offers easy access from major highways. It’s also within driving distance to all that Chicago has to offer, including Chicagoland Speedway, music venues, sports and other attractions.
2611 Corporate West Drive
Lisle, IL 60532
M-F | 8am-5pm | Hours
TU&TH | 10am, 2pm, 6pm
W | 10 am & 2 pm
F&SAT | 10am & 1pm
Think we’re the school for you? Get in touch with us. We’re here to help!
Click the button and tell us what program you're interested in!
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
7) Some programs may require longer than one year to complete.
10) Financial aid, scholarships and grants are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.
11) See program details for eligibility requirements and conditions that may apply.
15) Manufacturer-paid advanced training programs are conducted by UTI on behalf of manufacturers who determine acceptance criteria and conditions. These programs are not part of UTI’s accreditation. Programs available at select locations.
18) UTI now offers all of its automotive, diesel, motorcycle and marine technician training in a blended learning format consisting of online lecture courses along with in-person, hands-on lab training.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved to operate by the Private Business and Vocational Schools Division of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.