Download our catalogs and learn about programs, courses, tuition, fees, admissions and much more.
State-of-the-art, 248,000 sq.ft. Avondale campus will provide you with hands-on experience with everything from undercar maintenance to advanced diagnosis. Learn more here.
Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
It only takes a few minutes to learn about technician training opportunities.
By submitting this form, I agree that Universal Technical Institute, Inc., Custom Training Group, Inc., and their representatives may email, call, and / or text me with marketing messages about educational programs and services, as well as for school - related communications, at any phone number I provide, including a wireless number, using prerecorded calls or automated technology. I understand that my consent is not required to apply, enroll or make any purchase.
With an education from UTI, you’re prepared to create your own path. The industry is filled with opportunities for technicians trained in the transportation industry and skilled
trades, which means UTI graduates are ready to pursue a variety of career options.1
Whether you aspire to enter the workforce immediately after graduation or further your education through specialized training, we’re here to provide you with the education, support and resources you need.
UTI’s core programs teach fundamental, high-demand skills you can take with you to enter a growing workforce. Whether you’re interested in automotive, diesel, motorcycle, marine, welding, collision repair or
CNC machining, you can gain the skills and experience today’s employers look for when hiring.
From start to finish, your training program will teach you the basics you need to know from the ground up. No prior experience is required! Every moment in the classroom and lab will be spent learning the skills you can use in the field.
Some programs can even be completed in less than a year.
After completing one of UTI’s Automotive Technology or Diesel Technology programs, Manufacturer-Specific Advanced Training (MSAT) programs are available to help students gain additional skills.6
Today’s employers look for technicians who understand the specifics of their technologies, and these programs offer students opportunities to train for careers specific to their favorite brands. The MSAT programs are created in conjunction with leading manufacturers, which is a reason why employers turn to UTI when hiring.
Want to learn more about how UTI can prepare you for an exciting career? Contact us today.
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) Some programs may require longer than one year to complete.
3) Based on data compiled from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Employment Projections (2016-2026), www.bls.gov, viewed October 24, 2017. The projected number of annual job openings, by job classification is: Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics,
75,900; Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists, 28,300; Automotive Body and Related Repairers, 17,200. Job openings include openings due to growth and net replacements.
4) Approximately 8,600 of the 9,200 UTI graduates in 2016 were available for employment. At the time of reporting, approximately 7,400 were employed within one year of their graduation date, for a total of 86%. This rate excludes graduates not available
for employment because of continuing education, military service, health, incarceration, death or international student status. The rate includes graduates who completed manufacturer-specific advanced training programs and those employed in positions
that were obtained before or during their UTI education, where the primary job duties after graduation align with the educational and training objectives of the program. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
5) Incentive programs and employee eligibility are at the discretion of the employer and available at select locations. Special conditions may apply. Talk to potential employers to learn more about the programs available in your area.
6) See program details for eligibility requirements and conditions that may apply. For important information about the educational debt, earnings and completion rates of students who attended this program, and to review the applicable Gainful Employment
disclosure, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.