Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Universal Technical Institute, Inc. (NYSE: UTI) is the leading provider of post-secondary education for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians. With more than 200,000 graduates in its 52-year history, UTI offers undergraduate degree and diploma programs at 12 campus locations across the United States, as well as manufacturer-specific training programs at dedicated training centers. Through its campus-based school system, UTI provides specialized post-secondary education programs under the banner of several well-known brands, including Universal Technical Institute (UTI), Motorcycle Mechanics Institute and Marine Mechanics Institute (MMI) and NASCAR Technical Institute (NASCAR Tech).
For more information, visit www.uti.edu. Like UTI on www.facebook.com/UTI or follow UTI on Twitter @UTITweet, @MMITweet, and @NASCARTechUTI.
To be the leading provider of technical training for students seeking entry-level careers as automotive, diesel, medium/heavy equipment, collision repair, motorsports, motorcycle and marine technicians; welders; and CNC machining technicians. Our transportation-related technician training programs provide students with fundamental skills applicable and transferable to a variety of related professions requiring an ability to diagnose, service and repair gas and diesel engines; mechanical, electrical and hydraulic equipment; and electronic systems.
Our purpose is to change the world one life at a time by helping people achieve their dreams. This is the underlying inspirational reason for our existence and the reason we come to work every day.
Each UTI school is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. www.accsc.org
UTI - We're For Your Success
Our values drive our reputation. Our reputation is the basis of our growing brand. Making our brand more powerful is essential to achieving our vision.
We strive to make a positive difference in the lives of the people we touch – students, customers, employees, shareholders and the communities in which we live and work.
- Wisdom – We make decisions based on the organization’s purpose, the legitimate needs of our people and the necessity of profit.
- Fun – We create a playful place to work that consistently demonstrates an enthusiasm for life, ideas and satisfying work.
- Caring – We value open and honest communication in an environment that unleashes the potential of the people with which we interact – students, industry customers, employees and the community.
- Innovation – We are committed to continuous improvement and breakthrough achievements by collaborating with each other to create value to our business.
- Courage – We take bold, wise risks and empower others to do the same.
- Trustworthiness – We demonstrate integrity in all interactions while earning the trust and respect of others.