Download our catalogs and learn about programs, courses, tuition, fees, admissions and much more.
Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
State-of-the-art, 248,000 sq.ft. Avondale campus will provide you with hands-on experience with everything from undercar maintenance to advanced diagnosis. Learn more here.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
You never do things the traditional way. Why should school be any different? Realize your dreams. We'll help you Get There. Faster. Smarter.
It only takes a few minutes to learn about technician training opportunities.
By submitting this form, I agree that Universal Technical Institute, Inc., Custom Training Group, Inc., and their representatives may email, call, and / or text me with marketing messages about educational programs and services, as well as for school - related communications, at any phone number I provide, including a wireless number, using prerecorded calls or automated technology. I understand that my consent is not required to apply, enroll or make any purchase.
COVID-19 FAQs | COVID-19 Updates | Online Learning FAQs | Tech Support
GET THERE. FASTER. SMARTER.Our dedicated team is here to help.
Choose from a range of programs you need to get the technical career you want.
Get the training you need to start a rewarding career as an auto technician in just about a year.
4 out of 5 UTI graduates find employment in careers within their field of study within 1 year of graduation.
UTI has relationships with manufacturers of over 30 leading brands.
Come take a look at our hands-on labs with state-of-the-industry equipment and technology.
Contact an Admissions Representative to begin the enrollment process. Classes start on average every 3-6 weeks.
See how manufacturer-specific training can help increase opportunities to work on leading industry brands.
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For important information about the educational debt, earnings and completion rates of students who attended this program, and to review the applicable Gainful Employment disclosure, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
3) Approximately 7,700 of the 8,100 UTI graduates in 2018 were available for employment. At the time of reporting, approximately 6,600 were employed within one year of their graduation date, for a total of 86%. This rate excludes graduates not available
for employment because of continuing education, military service, health, incarceration, death or international student status. The rate includes graduates who completed Manufacturer-Specific Advanced Training programs and those employed in positions
that were obtained before or during their UTI education, where the primary job duties after graduation align with the educational and training objectives of the program. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
4) UTI’s Automotive Technology program is 51 weeks. Core program length varies by subject. For example, Diesel & Industrial Technology is 45 weeks and Automotive/Diesel Technology is 75 weeks.
7) Some programs may require longer than one year to complete.
10) Financial aid and scholarships are available to those who qualify. Awards vary due to specific conditions, criteria and state.